Sunday, January 27, 2008

To Someone Very Special..

Hi you know who you are. I love you so much and I hope and pray the feelings is mutual. I hope and pray in time that it will work out someway, somehow. I don't know exactly what happened but I know you have been placed between a rock and a hard spot. I really hope eveything works out. I am always thinking of you and I always worry about you. You do mean the world to me. I hope you never forget it. I have been sad and I know you had been too. I really do care and only hope things could work out some way, some day... Only expressing my feelings .

5 comments:

***FYRNZ*** said...

keep on prayin and im sure the love of your life will be with you.. stay safe! and cheer up..

Lainy said...

Hi Jim, I feel so touched by this post. I hope everything will turn out well between you & her. Keep praying!

honey said...

Yeah just keep praying..Remember GOD IS WATCHING US FROM A DISTANCE.:)

Moms Life Blog said...

great, sweet msg.:) btw, I got a tag for u:) hehe check it out in here:) http://gingsmoments.bravejournal.com/ have fun!

Anonymous said...

You are a nice person. Whomever this special lady is.. she's lucky to know you. Have a wonderful week! :)