Tuesday, October 21, 2008

True beauty on the internet can be found...

I was surfing the net on day, and it is so true you can find anything on the net... I know this to be true first hand... A girl like her is impossible to find so I am lucky she found me, and wow did I ever fall for her... She is the most beautiful Angel I have ever had the pleasure of meeting... She is the sweetest woman so kind and caring... This is the image that people see when they get a view of the real Nancy... This is why I can't help being so in love with her... She has the finest qualities she is smart, funny, beautiful, shy, sweet, kind, not afraid to show her feelings good or bad... Actually it is a quality I admire about her she is not afraid to show her true feelings... Nancy is the beautiful little Angel that has stolen my heart... I believe I have truly found a love of a life time in Nancy... I cant wait to get home from work to just gaze upon her, and to see that she is ok... I worry so much about her everyday it is always great to see her pretty face it means she is ok... I always hope for a smile when I first see her because it melts any troubles away and I become happy in our own little world...
How I personaly invision Nancy in her real light...

No comments: