Saturday, November 1, 2008

Most vivid dream...

Have you ever had a dream that felt so vivid and real?? I had a dream and it felt so real and was so vivid... I was sitting under a cherry tree on a cement side walk... It was a beautiful warm day... The leaves and grass were so green and beautiful... There were so many trees around me in the yard... I looked over to my left and there was Nancy sitting on steps leading from a small porch... She was smiling at me and she was holding a little baby in her arms... I look back at the tree and saw a small spider web but no spider in it... I was watching it and I heard Nancy say Baby I am so happy our dreams came true I love the two of you so much... I looked back at her and said baby you mean the world to me and I would do it all again to to be here with you... I said I told you from the start you were my Angel and I would never give up on you... I looked back at the tree and seen this beautiful green bug and I said to Nancy look at this... Nancy got up and walked over and said aw how cute it is... I look at her in her eyes and started getting lost in them and woke up... We were a bit older then we actually are now... WOW what a dream...
I never actually had a chance to see the baby... This is one of the more realistic and vivid dreams I have ever had...

No comments: