Monday, May 25, 2009

A rather busy holiday weekend...

My front sway bar broke it runs behind the engine between the front tires...
My brother, dad, and myself spent a day and a half fixing the car...
It was blocked up as you can see...
We managed to get one of those impossible bolts...
We managed to get it most of the way in a short time...
Then we get one bolt that just will not come out...
We tried all day and half the next day then it just breaks free...
So we get it apart and then race the rain to get it back together...
We just beat the rain....
Well thanks to my brother and dad for their help with out them it would not be done...
It was a hard and frustrating task for us (breaking the one bolt free...) lol...
But thanks to my brother and dad we managed to get it fixed and back on the road...

No comments: