Saturday, August 1, 2009

Looking back over the last 18months...

Reflecting back these are some of the best times I can recall...
Pretty Nancy watching WWE with me. Even the pretty little MJ was watching with us sometimes...
MJ is one of Nancy's pretty little nieces...
Nancy likes Shawn Michaels

John Cena and Edge

Under Taker and Batista

I love the time Nancy and I spent watching WWE. I would love to get back to watching WWE with her some times as we both have time. It was great watching her as she was excited watching with me, we would try to call the matches... I always enjoy sharing my time with the ever most beautiful Nancy...

1 comment:

Scotty's Princess said...

Hi Jim! It has been a long time since I've been here! Coming over here to greet you a very happy birthday! I wish you may happy returns of the day!

And of course, I wish that you and Nancy will be physically together very, very soon!

HAVE A BLESSED BIRTHDAY