Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hi we are back to the snow around here in Pennsylvania...

At work on a Saturday and we get our first real snow...
I would rather be sitting at my PC talking to my wonderful Girl...
But the demands of work are high at this time...
For weeks now I have been putting in long hours...
This week alone I put in 32 hours of overtime...
And at home it snowed too...
I love the snow I just dont like the cold weather that goes with it...
Sorry I have not had much time to post and hop...
I hope to get back to our blog soon...

1 comment:

Seiko said...

Ang aga ng snow nyo dyan sis!Dito sa amin hindi pa 'though it's freezing cold outside & masarap sanang magtulog specially sa tanghali,but that's impossible for me to do.I love snow too yet don't lke the cold weather hehe.
Thanks for the visit & left me comments.God Bless!