Saturday, February 13, 2010

What is happening to the world???

We had a tragic situation here where I live not far from my house. A young woman was tortured and murdered. One of the six arrested suspects one was only 17 years old and a female. I don't get it we all try to raise our children the best we can do we not? I mean I raised my children teaching them responsibility, honor, self-respect, respect for others, to be a productive part of society, and much much more. I am very appalled at what happened here, and no it not only happens here it happens all over the world in every country. Why do some people act like wild animals of the jungles? I don't understand how any human being can think it is OK to do such things to another human being. If you are interested in reading about it you can here, I will warn you it is very graphic: http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/22531627/detail.html and here http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/22551442/. How can anyone any where on this planet think it is OK to do things like this? You would think as human beings grow they learn to live in peace and not harm others. It makes me sick to even think about what they did to her and never even thought anything of it GOD what kinda people are these? It is scary to think that people like these could be living in our neighborhoods and we don't even know it you see them on a daily basis, and you don't even know what they are capable of. I pray GOD help this world to become a better place for all of us to live in.

No comments: