Our dinner today...
1. slice potatoes thick or thin.
2. slice onions (white, red, yellow, garden) may use one or all.
3. slice garlic a few cloves
4. slice a green pepper (can use any type of pepper you prefer.)
5. heat up your meat. (fried hamburger or ham)
6. mix a large can of mushroom soup with the meat. (may add milk or butter if you choose.)
7. Pick your favorite cheese (Cheddar, Longhorn, American, Swiss, Colby Jack, or your favorite.)
Spray the bottom of your pan with nonstick spray, and place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of the pan. Place a layer of mixed chopped veggies, and add a layer of cheese(s) then your heated meat mix. Make another layer of potatoes and then do the same again with the veggies, cheese, and meat mix.
Place in an oven on 400 degrees for approximately one hour.
If you don't have an oven then cook the potatoes till soft, Mix your veggies with your meat to soften them, and then make your layers and heat till the entire dish is hot and the cheeses are melted...