Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today is Thanksgiving here in America...

Its a day of giving thanks and having a great feast. My family and I are having a cooked turkey, duck, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and more...

Fresh baked cookies....
Fruits...
Ham..
Duck...
Turkey...

So anyway what am I thankful for this year?

My two beautiful grand kids...
Alex and Macey

Well I am also thankful for being able to meet this wonderful, lovely, sweet, beautiful, and very special woman (Nancy). Both of us had waited a very long time for our first meeting and I would like to thank God for granting our wish.( Nancy) has got to be one of the most special people on this planet she has a big heart and really cares about others. Don't get me wrong we all have our faults but (her )sweetness out ways her faults. Yes I have my faults as well and trust me we both know it. But (Nancy) and I work past each others faults and want more out of life for each other. If you notice there are several links in this post each link is a different page that belongs to (Nancy) and you should visit them all. All of (her) pages are worth looking at check them out see for yourself.
I was able to take this very nice photo of her while I was spending such a wonderful and fantastic time with her... Now if you don't already know what Nancy looks like now you do...

No comments: