Sunday, April 27, 2008

8 random facts about me

I would Like to give a special thanks to Bebie for this sweet tag... You seem like such a kind person, It has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance...


rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.


1. I like spending time with my son JK Jr... Yes even when he frustrates me I still love him and enjoy the time I have with him... I realize teenagers are usually frustrating to thier parents especially since they are so much smarter then us... Like my son he has 15 years experience so it makes him an expert at life...


2. I am going to be a Grandpa in a very few short months... My Daughter who is 19 happens to be pregnant... Well so be it then I must be a Grandpa... I love my daughter but I wish she would have planned things out better then what she did... She is a smart young lady so she will get through and into college I hope and pray...


3. I Love watching WWE but just not by myself... When you are watching wrestling it is more fun to watch with others... To be able to watch and hear their reactions... The reactions to the matches makes it worth watching even more... Watching wrestling is definately better with someone else... I have found another hardcore WWE fan that I am enjoying wrestling with... Most of you know her as Nancy I really enjoy watching wrestling with her several times a week...

4. I work very hard for the company I work at... I enjoy what I do, and My bosses always show their appreciation... My bosses treat me well... I believe I am good at what I do for a living...

5. I would love to do alot of things in life, such as travel more then what I do, Get out of debt lol, I would like to try diving if I can build up the nerve, and just try new things because life is so short...

6. I enjoy blogging but lately I need to find time to do so... I am putting in long hours at work and also trying to spend time with the people I love and care about, so I blog as much as I can when I can... I try to get out, and hop as much as I can... I enjoy reading my friends blogs I find them very interesting and insightful...

7. I hate shopping but it needs to be done... I go and get in and out as fast as possible... I know what I want and I just get it and go... I usually put shopping off till I have to do it by no choice lol...

8. I enjoy spending lots of time with Nancy because she is so sweet, kind, and considerate to others... Nancy always makes me happy when we chat... She usually keeps a pretty smile on her pretty face... I feel so mellow when she is around she seems to mellow me out with her soft sweet voice...

I would like to tag: Anyone in my list that would like to complete the tag seeing how you are all worthy...

No comments: