Wednesday, July 16, 2008

kadamo!

Thank you so much for this, Vannie. I know this is gonna be another puzzle for JK again so I have to do a little translation here, lol!

Dahil ikaw ay isang setipikadong blogger, itinuturing kitang matalik kong "KADAMO"
( Because you are a certified blogger, I am dealing you as my closest buddy... or could be a co-blogger since we are in the same community (I'm really not so sure sweetheart, I'm sorry...)

Maraming Salamat :)
(Thank you)

1.)Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey
2.) My Precious Niche
3.) Just Me.. Eds
4.) Eds Mommy Life
5.) ISL Family
6.) Me and Mine
7.) Creative in Me
8.) Little Peanut
9.) For the LOVE of Food
10.) Pea in a Pod
11.) My Life in this Wonderful World!
12.) Me,Myself+2
13.) Ozzy’s Mom
14.) Fun|Fierce|Fabulous
15.) See me for what you will...
16.) YOU

I'm passing this to Cecille, Julianna, Lis, and Rickavieves
Have a great day to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi JK and Hi Nancy

Just Dropping here to say helloo and have a nice day.

See you

Anonymous said...

tama naman ung translation (i think!) ahaha thanks for doing the tag Nancy! TC