Friday, January 30, 2009

Audemars Piguet Promesse

Each time I go to the department store either to do an errand or to shop, I never fail to stop and look around fashion stalls where a wide variety of body accessories are being displayed. To be quite upfront, I envy those people who can wear anything they want. From fashion earrings, necklaces, bracelets and most especially watches that people in all walks of life can afford. But I have a skin type that is so susceptible to metal reactions and other chemical elements most of the fashion jewelries are consist of. So I usually end up feeding my illusions by just looking at them.

High-end products? They say the higher the price, the more it last longer. Just like this Audemars Piguet Promesse 18K White Gold and Diamond Mini Ladies watch. A valentine's day special from the oldest manufacturer of exceptional Swiss luxury watches, Audemars Piguet. The cost? A whooping $19, 380.00! Woah! Even if I know for sure this watch is not gonna irritate my wrist, there is no way I can afford this indulgence.

I can only dream, lol!

But if I have to give myself a present, I would definitely settle to something with a decent and tolerable price next to good quality.

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

this is a very nice watch....my type....the design is great