Sunday, September 27, 2009

Do you like editing your pics or have fun with them?

I came across a new site that lets you have fun with your photos...
it is similar to Magmypic... the site is called Picjoke.com...

Baby Alex made a splash on his new hit record...

The ever beautiful Nancy is playing here tonight... You can find her here and here as well...
She has three wonderful blogs... stop in and enjoy yourself....

Kate and Naureen staring in their own box office hit...

You can even make a beautiful billboard...
I enjoy playing with photos sometimes... These are some sites that can add to them as well... I enjoy trying to see what kind of creations I can come up with... It is a hobby I enjoy taking pictures and also editing and having fun with them... I hope you enjoy both sites they are both fun to play with...

1 comment:

Scotty's Princess said...

Hi Jim! The pics are so nice! And I could see Nancy there, too! Thank you for remembering to hop over my other blog- www. lainyonline.com

MAy you have a great day ahead of you!