Thursday, April 21, 2011

Everyday changes and we must adapt...

Last weekend my car a "97 Chevy Malibu" was driving down the road and all of a sudden a loud pop and it shut off. We have babied this car for the last year. The motor seized and it was drifted into a pull off along the road, I was fortunate I had towing on my insurance. The Tow truck showed up hooked up and pulled the car home. This left me thinking I had one car now what do I do to get to work? Well I work with a friend that does not live far so Monday I had a way to work and home. I hate depending on others so I needed to get a new car was not expecting it but It was a definite must. So I had to adapt to my situation and buy another car even though I was hoping to avoid it. I ended up getting a decent deal on a newer Chevy Malibu.

Alex trying to help pappy fix the 97 Chevy Malibu.

Doing his best helping pappy make the car run again.

The newer 2009 Malibu.

No comments: