Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sporty Tag

I was tagged by Maria. This is one of my luxurious dream cars.
Just click their name to look for it.
Thanks friend for always include me to your tag list.
I am honored to received this tag.
Here's the rules:
1. Just state what kind of sports car will you buy if you have a ton of money at the moment.
2. Don't spoil the fun guys, please get back to me if you are done posting it and leave a comment stating the name and kind of the vehicle.
3. If you could link me to the post, it would be awesome!


2007 Model


1005 horsepower supercar
0 to 60 mph in 1.67 seconds
Top speed of 270 mph
6.0 liter V8 twin-turbocharged with dual intercoolers
carbon fibre body
Around $500,000





2009 Electric Model
6,831 lithium-ion batteries
248 hp; 276 lb-ft of torque
0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds

Now, it's time for you to shared your dream car.

I am tagging : JD - Out of Nowhere, Berry, Juliana