Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ECW - Tuesday fun

These are photos of ECW on Tuesday night... Yes Nancy was sweet enough to grace me with her presence once again.... This is Kelly Kelly having a dance off instead of wrestling??
Tommy Dreamer looking for a weapon to beat his opponent with... Hmmm what to choose?
Hmmm should one of us get up now ???
Kane He is known as the Big red monster among other things... They claim he is pure evil... But hmmm he always seems to gets the Job done...
Rumor has it that Kane and Undertaker are half Brothers in real life... Hmmm Does anyone out there know for sure?? I have heard yes and no answers... If you know comment and let me know lol...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi..yes, I've heard about that rumor of kane and taker... don't really know the real score, lol...if you may, I would appreciate you sharing a slice of the real story in one of your posts here. I think it's been a long unsolved puzzle to lots of WWE fans...

by the way, your page is getting nicer here..thanks for the post :-))