Friday, May 23, 2008

Twin Lakes Walkway / Nature park

I want to start you off with the water fall sounds so refreshing.

This is such a nice place to visit.
Pavilions for family gatherings so you can cook and eat your food.

A gazebo on the lake nice to view the lake from. There is a 2 mile walkway around both lakes.
Even the ducks are enjoying the day.
This is the Upper lake there are benches to sit on or fish from.
This is the lower lake as you can see people enjoy fishing there as well.
JD needed to stop at one of the fountains placed around the lakes. This is a picture of me as we walk around the lakes.There are also picnic tables and grills around the lakes so you can sit by the water during your family gatherings. There are also play areas for the kids and restroom facilities placed around the lakes. Hope you all have enjoyed the visit to Twin Lakes Park. One day I would like to take Nancy there so she can take in the beauty of the park first hand.

3 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

It' really pretty there. I like the walkway and gazebo and waterfalls and the trees....ok...I like it all.

Have a great weekend...memorial weekend that is.

Juliana

aL|e said...

wow! what a wonderful place! anways, how are you my friend?

JK said...

My Responce to Anonymous:

We are all entitled to believe as we will... I live the way I do feel the way I feel and it is how I am... I will always believe that that people should always treat others as you would want to be treated reguardless of your beliefs... I wake up every morning and try to be the best person I can be and I do believe in GOD and it is my right, no I may not go to church but it does not mean I am a bad person... Everyone should have a chance to believe as they will... SUCH AS I BELIEVE YOU WHERE SOMEWHAT LONG WINDED IN MAKING YOUR COMMENT... But you are entitled to your opinion... have a wonderful day...