Tag starts here: (copy & paste)Rules:
(1) Optional: Make a little introduction about the tag.
(2) Pick and upload a photo of what you consider is the most tragic event that you ever had/heard or watched.
(3) Express what made that event the most painful one for you.
(4) Tag along those people whom you think who would likely be interested to respond.
(5) let them know that this tag is entirely optional.
This is from 9/11 and it is of flight 93. Lots of us wonder why we all can't just get along. why can't some people just understand we are all one race and that would be the human race. Should we not treat all people as we would like treated?!
Flight 93 went down not far from where I live. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at work and the plane flew over our building and the entire building was shaking because the plane was so low. We were watching the events unfold on TV. We were all scared and wanted to go home to our families. So many people lost their lives over such a senseless and cowardly act of aggression toward innocent civillians. This is such a sad event because it hurt alot of people not only in my area but around the entire world.