Tuesday, October 6, 2009

look good for less

Off the Halloween topic here... I got good news from the maker of the famous $ 8 Rx eyeglasses. A new set of addition to their stylish prescription and non-prescription eyeglasses are now available online.

When it comes to prescription eye wears, it doesn't have to be pricey. How you can start spending smart is all you need to know. Eventually you will learn it once you find out how reasonable the prices are from Zenni Optical compared to other optical stores.

Here I am featuring three of my favorite high fashion eyeglasses for men from Zenni. I know my co-writer and actually the original author of this blog somehow needed this information so I just thought of cluing him in with the latest designs. To our readers, hope you will get to find one for yourself too.

No comments: