Tuesday, March 4, 2008

True Love

I would like to start a new tag “True Love”:

Rules are: Just answer honestly!!!

1> What does true love mean to you? –

2> How do you know you’re really in love? –

3> How many times in your life have you fallen in love? –

4> Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment? –

5> Do you feel love a physical attraction are the same thing? -

6> If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way? –

7> Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love? –

8> Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love? –

9> Would you give up something you want for someone you love? –

10> If you truly love someone do you feel it should be unconditional? –

I am not going to give my answers as that I would like all answers to be original. I just want to see how many people feel the same way I do... I am interested in seeing how my friends respond..

I would Like to start this tag out with the Following friends: Vivek, MJ WeLcOmE To mY CriB, Catsy, Utah Mommy Senelrads, Fyrnz, Angelgift, Angel Carlson Clan Adventure, Avee, Texas sweetie, Wildcatlady29, sweet lullaby - Buzzing Around, Juliana ,PinayMommy online, and lis

No comments: