Sunday, June 15, 2008

surprise...surprise... surprise!!!

Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.

The world doesn't need to know what it takes for you to be a great dad.

You raise your son by yourself...
You work hard everyday...
You drive JD to school...
You make good dinner...
You do the laundry...
And even now that your daughter had decided to live her own life, you are still there whenever she calls...
You are tough, real man...
An outstanding father is what you are and I'm proud of you, Sweetheart!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...

("Now I mean, the world doesn't need to know every little details of what it takes for you to be a great dad... just a few meaningful ones")

2 comments:

JK said...

Baby what to say, wow you see how we are everyday yes both good and bad... I can't honestly tell you am I a good dad or not I don't know the answer to that... All I know is I try to do the best I can for my children... Sometimes it involves correcting them but its only because I love them... Kisses to you, and Thank you yes it was a great surprise...

Gorgeous MUM said...

that was so sweet nancy! that's why JK seems to love you even more!

keep it up, JK! for sure your kids appreciates everything that you do for them.

god bless!