Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Tag! Me me me.....Meme!

Thank you Juliana for this tag...

Have you ever gone on a blind date? No...
Been on a plane? Yes...

Been lost? Yes... But I am here so I must have finally found my way...

Swam in the ocean? yes in a couple different places...

Cried yourself to sleep? yes a couple of times... really don't want to go into why tho...

Played cops and robbers? yes all boys do...

Played dolls? Yes, we always tortured them to upset our sisters...

Recently colored with crayons? no...

Sang Karaoke? No, I think I would create a panic with everyone heading towards the doors...

Paid for a meal with coins only? In college, yes...

Done something you said you wouldn't? Of course it is part of life.

Cheated on a test? No...

Made prank phone calls? Yes as a kid to annoying people... But when my parents found out you can guess what happened...

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? yes more then once...

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes lots of times...

Danced in the rain? Yes as a kid...

Written a letter to Santa Claus? Yes, as a child asking for whatever he could spare...

Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yes...

Been kissed under the mistletoe? yes...

Gone ice skating? Yes as a child...

Been skinny dipping outdoors? Yes...

Favorite drink I'm allowed on a regular basis? Coffee...

Tattoos? Nope. but have thought about it once or twice...

Body piercings? Ear only. Someone once tried to talk me into so others but i said noway lol...

Vacation spot? yes I have one in mind for the future...

Eaten cookies for dinner? no, because my son would want to, gotta feed him good...

Ever been on TV? Yes... Was on the News a few times talking to reporters and waving at my parents lol...

Ever been in a car accident? Yes... I was hit by a young lady that was doing 55mph while I was sitting with my turn signal on waiting to make a turn... No one was hurt but it totaled both cars...

Favorite number and why ? 2 (because me and you = magic)...

Favorite movie? Hard to pick just one...

Favorite holiday? To be quite honest I hate all holidays... Yes I have my reasons they hurt too bad...

Favorite smells? various fruit flavors

What do you do to relax? Chat to Nancy, watch tv, or both...

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself sitting on the beach watch the sun come up and go down with the most beautiful woman in the world... Holding her and sharing lots of hugs and kisses... Telling her just how beautiful she really is...

I would like to tag: Any one in my list up to the challenge...

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi JK..

That was quick. Thanks much for doing it. I can't help but laugh about you 'torturing' the dolls...you 'meanie' brother...LOL..just kidding. But I have 3 brothers of my own so I know what you mean [and did...haha].

Thanks again...and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you!!! Hope you'll have a memorable one!

Juliana