Saturday, June 7, 2008

top 10 tag

First off I would like to thank Nancy for giving me the post...

The Tag: Name 10 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 10 people.

This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating. Re-post this with the same title and tagged 6 of yours friends.

Here's my top 10:

Nancy
JD
Kristen
Lisa
Iantha
Dave
John
TJ
Dale
Tom

DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED UP THE TOP!

1. How did you meet number 9?@ He is our Pastor and my friend met him at my mom's house at a party.
2. Do you have a crush on anyone up there?@ yes. (I believe it to be more then a simple crush. Hope she truly feels the same way.)
3. What would you do if you hadn't met number 1?@ I probably would not be around today doing this post.
4. What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out?@ I would tell my step dad to take his grand son to the fair it park.
5. How did you meet number 8? @ he was born... He is my younger brother.
6. Is 2 one of your best friends?@ yes and my son.
7. Whose number 9's best friend(s)?@ God and Jesus.
8. Have you ever dated number 1?@ I am currently.
9. Do you miss number 10?@ Not really he is my neighbor.
10.What do u think of number 6?@ I think he is a great person and I care about him.
11.What do you think of number 7?@ He is my brother and I care about him.
12. Who does number 3 like?@ She likes lots of people.
13. Have you ever been inside number 8's house? @ Yes I pretty much grew up there.
14. Do you love number 4?@ Yes and always will.
15. Ever been in the same bed as any of the numbers?@ yes one of them.
16. What about no. 5?@ She has been one of the most important influences in my life my MOM.
17. Do you trust these people?@ Yes
18. Would you date no. 5?@ I would take my mom out and buy her dinner.
19. Love them all?@ Yes all in different ways.

I will be tagging: sheng, Bebie, Zhoe Wynz, lis, Texas sweetie, and Utah Mommy Situlas.

No comments: